Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆♪

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Greetings from the only BJD Owner in Samar
What are you working on today? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 11:13 am by sadisticwonderlust07

» Greetings from the only BJD Owner in Samar
What are you working on today? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 11:08 am by sadisticwonderlust07

» Hi guys! Another newbie here
What are you working on today? EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:59 pm by ohlookapigeon

» What you have been thru after you started this hobby?
What are you working on today? EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:49 am by ohlookapigeon

» Halloween dollmeet/party.
What are you working on today? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:09 pm by nightcat82

» Mako Eyes Gallery
What are you working on today? EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:52 pm by PinkyDolphen

» Hi there. I'm here :)
What are you working on today? EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:47 am by Kein

» Boo~!!! It's Halloween (2014) time! >:D
What are you working on today? EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:00 pm by trirose

» Our First Ever Swap
What are you working on today? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:51 am by shiatar

July 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What are you working on today? Empty What are you working on today? Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:43 pm

syntheticality

syntheticality
I know there are a few members who either do their own faceups/bodyblushing/mods or are learning to do them.
Share your progress here!

First faceups, twenty-first faceups, it doesn't matter, show the rest of us how far you've come!

http://princelingdoll.tumblr.com

2What are you working on today? Empty Re: What are you working on today? Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:48 pm

syntheticality

syntheticality
Just to get us started...
Here's my first x__x
What are you working on today? Tumblr_m5uq7pUGNJ1ryt8hno1_250
(inb4 blueeeekkkk)

His most recent faceup (after some extensive sanding of the face)
What are you working on today? Tumblr_m86dx4pV6q1ryt8hno1_500

My latest faceup
What are you working on today? Tumblr_m8jl76VnI41ryt8hno1_500

Still got a lot to learn... welp, just got to keep practicing!
Ran out of brush cleaner to wipe the faceups so I'm waiting to get more before I can attack these with more pastel and paint again :p

3What are you working on today? Empty Re: What are you working on today? Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:42 pm

syntheticality

syntheticality
Did a whole bunch of faceups today, I feel productive! (Blog post link)

What are you working on today? Tumblr_m9mmogWwjW1ryt8hno1_500
What are you working on today? Tumblr_m9mmogWwjW1ryt8hno2_500
What are you working on today? Tumblr_m9mmogWwjW1ryt8hno3_500

4What are you working on today? Empty Re: What are you working on today? Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:14 am

PinkyDolphen

PinkyDolphen
@syntheticality

I like the feeling for third one!! just i felt that lashes a bit messy... (lol even me can't get it right though)

will work on on boy face up soon.... hope i can post it up by nx week ^^;

5What are you working on today? Empty Re: What are you working on today? Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:03 am

syntheticality

syntheticality
Thanks! That's my practice head, and I worked on it last, so by the time I got to that one I dah hilang stim XD everything is messy on that one tbh! I've wiped that one already, and hopefully I can upload a new faceup soon!

Looking forwards to seeing your work too! Very Happy

6What are you working on today? Empty Re: What are you working on today? Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:12 pm

syntheticality

syntheticality
Man I'm in here a lot, aren't I?

Just got a photo of kizon's most recent faceup.
What are you working on today? Tumblr_mafsgz5WbM1ryt8hno1_500
I like it for the most part but the eyelashes are really messy so I'll probably wipe it and redo it in the near future.

7What are you working on today? Empty Re: What are you working on today? Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:35 pm

PinkyDolphen

PinkyDolphen
@ Syntheticality

OMG it's really pretty~ color combination is nice ^^

8What are you working on today? Empty Re: What are you working on today? Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:53 am

syntheticality

syntheticality
Thank you! Very Happy

9What are you working on today? Empty Re: What are you working on today? Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:01 pm

syntheticality

syntheticality
wHY AM I ALWAYS IN HERE LOL

This is the fourth faceup I've given kizon so far, because my practice head doesn't inspire me and I somehow feel more interested in experimenting with new techniques on the one faceup in the house that already has an established look.
What are you working on today? 8067303406_f11589eac0_z

In addition to that, I've finally gotten around to giving kizon's mini-me a face. (... and a wig, and clothes, but that's for a different subforum....)
What are you working on today? 8067308427_a315e3fe16_z
I think I can safely say I really hate painting tinies... chibi kizon is 16cm tall! x_x

10What are you working on today? Empty Re: What are you working on today? Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:46 pm

PinkyDolphen

PinkyDolphen
Finally worked on my boy's face up!!

The first one:
What are you working on today? PA081218

Not happy with this one.... cz i ruined the lips, and then the face.... i dono how but somehow.... become pinkier =.= hey any idea to avoid this prob? i suspect it's because in the progress of blushing, the pastels are all scattered around the face..... which in the second face up there're still a bit more pinky ;^; well I'm quite happy wth the second's feeling so..... might not redo it atm.

Second:
What are you working on today? PA091234

How does it looks like on a body (He's borrow body from my girl fyi):
What are you working on today? PA091232

P/s: He's kinda piss off cz he's using girl's body for photo shoots =w=

11What are you working on today? Empty Re: What are you working on today? Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:00 am

syntheticality

syntheticality
The color change may be because you're going in too heavily with the pastels and blushing? o: I know I'm personally guilty of this, my NS-Y dolls end up looking a lot more peachy after blushing, I did my boy's hands the other day and now they're a whole different color from the rest of his body XD Now I have to undress him and blush everything to match.... /lazy...

I do like how you do eyebrows though! *v*

12What are you working on today? Empty Re: What are you working on today? Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:06 pm

PinkyDolphen

PinkyDolphen
No I'm not blushing his face that much >.< somehow it turns out like that ;^;

well I do use up quite a lot of pastels when I blush inner eyes part.... which i try not to let the pink pastels went all over the face when I blush him the second time but still....

Just wondering: can this be avoid by using airbrush?

and thanks for compliment^^ that's my fav part too~ It's really challenging to blush that part but it turns out well this time....Gladly^^

P/s: Mini Kizon is sooo cute! I do heard a lot of ppl says that minis are harder to paint their face up x.x looks like they're true..

13What are you working on today? Empty Re: What are you working on today? Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:34 am

syntheticality

syntheticality
Hrmmm, try a subtler, but more 'brownish' color maybe? o:
I don't personally have experience with an airbrush so I can't comment on that, but it might! If you have a friend with an airbrush...?

Yeah, I personally find SDs the easiest because they're so big hahaha. YO-sized tinies are a bit of a pain to detail but blushing in general is fine-- I just hate doing liplines, eyebrows and eyelashes on them x___x and then you get smaller and it just gets irritating...

14What are you working on today? Empty Re: What are you working on today? Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:56 pm

PinkyDolphen

PinkyDolphen
Finished my new boy's faceup & body blush!! I'm completed it about a week ago actually... just lazy to work on the photos =w=

Critics please?

What are you working on today? PB151289

What are you working on today? PB151286

I love the blushing for this time btw~ Very Happy I actually want him to be cute and sweet but it seems like he's cool in a way?

Last edited by PinkyDolphen on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total

15What are you working on today? Empty Re: What are you working on today? Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Toshiro

Toshiro
Is this the place where we post our before and after pictures? If so...

What are you working on today? Dageold-1
My first attempt at a face up woooo (2006?). I used to think it was awesome, but now that I've dug it up again, I'm like, 'how could I have ever brought him out?!'

What are you working on today? Linsale1
One of the recent ones I've done. Looks completely different!

By the way, I completely admire you guys who use paint. I'm absolutely rubbish with brushes!

16What are you working on today? Empty Re: What are you working on today? Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:00 am

PinkyDolphen

PinkyDolphen
@ Toshiro: I'm dumb at brushes and paints too.... so I draws using watercolor pencils XD now in considering for airbrush.....

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum