Ok, since there seems to be some interest, I will go ahead and start our first swap and we see how it goes. Since I have some experience with swapping, I will be the one to host this first swap
1. You must make items for your partners doll. It can be sewing clothes, making props, jewelry etc. So that it is fair, your gift must be valued at minimum RM50, Maximum, RM100. Eg. You make a skirt and top... Or you make a prop + Jewelry... We all are BJD fans so we know how to agak-agak the value la.
2. You may enter one doll. Also, submit a biodata of your doll to this thread so that your partner can see and try to make something that will suit you dolls style. Please submit accurate measurements as well just in case your partner wants to sew something.
I will partner up people randomly and let you know who is your partner. You will not be giving a gift to the same person and you are receiving.
3. Let's give a chance for more people to join. So the deadline for signing up will be 23/7/2014.
I will let you all know who your partner is on 25/7/2014.
After that we all have one month to make and send out the gift (deadline for post is 25/8/2014). Please follow the deadline, do not commit to the swap if you think you may not be able to finish it. It will not be fair to your partner.
4. You must post a photo of the gift you receive once it arrives. I also suggest taking a photo of the gift you made before you send it, just in case. Then we can all have a look at the goodies that have been made
5. Please fill your dolls biodata out and post in on this thread if you want to join.
>Photo of Doll<
Doll size and sculpt:
Does this doll identify male, female, or something else?:
Tell us something about your doll:
Doll's Favorite Color to Wear:
One thing your doll would really like to receive in a swap:
One thing your doll DOES NOT WANT:
Doll's Measurements for sewing:
Also can you PM me the following details
Hp number :
Extra info : (eg. Cant sew etc...)
I will give it to your individual partners. (Do not post your address on this thread, for privacy)
If you're having a problem related to the swap get in touch with me! We will get it worked out, whatever the problem is I know life happens. This is our first swap after all.
And Finally, let have some fun!