Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆♪

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Greetings from the only BJD Owner in Samar
Event for dolls + Doujin + Marketplace EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 11:13 am by sadisticwonderlust07

» Greetings from the only BJD Owner in Samar
Event for dolls + Doujin + Marketplace EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 11:08 am by sadisticwonderlust07

» Hi guys! Another newbie here
Event for dolls + Doujin + Marketplace EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 12:59 pm by ohlookapigeon

» What you have been thru after you started this hobby?
Event for dolls + Doujin + Marketplace EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 6:49 am by ohlookapigeon

» Halloween dollmeet/party.
Event for dolls + Doujin + Marketplace EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 6:09 pm by nightcat82

» Mako Eyes Gallery
Event for dolls + Doujin + Marketplace EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:52 pm by PinkyDolphen

» Hi there. I'm here :)
Event for dolls + Doujin + Marketplace EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 7:47 am by Kein

» Boo~!!! It's Halloween (2014) time! >:D
Event for dolls + Doujin + Marketplace EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 8:00 pm by trirose

» Our First Ever Swap
Event for dolls + Doujin + Marketplace EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:51 am by shiatar

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Event for dolls + Doujin + Marketplace Empty Event for dolls + Doujin + Marketplace Tue May 08, 2012 4:54 pm

nightcat82

nightcat82
Hello doll owners

Event for dolls + Doujin + Marketplace 294886_161519113926500_100002052364771_325443_8207297_n

KusoRegroup + Lost Gosple will be holding an event at The Mines 2
shopping complex at Serdang (Sri Kembangan) We are offering rm10 (price of booth will be confirm again soon) for a
booth and you can use it as you like. =D You can display your dollies,
or you can sell whatever you want to sell.

2nd hand things that you think there is no where for you to sell
comics that you alredy don't wanna read
Figures that you think you not keeping anymore....
Doujin you do, DIY things you make.....
BL comic, yuri comic, hentai... no wait.. no hentai XD lol!!!!

ANYTHING!!! there is no limits to what you want to sell there~

Would you also help pass the msg around for all the dolls collector who wants to sell all their DIY dollie cloths? ^_^

We will confirm the Date and Time very soon. but we need your support,
if this event can success. We will do more. Thank you so much~ Cheers!!!

Latest news!

There is oni 20booth!!! >.<;;
Please let me know if you want a booth then we can book the booth for you~ X3
So far this is the oni place I announce the news~ *winks*

UPDATE: 10th May 2012
Kuso Regroup Booth will be selling some fur wigs, laptop and ipad for SD's and there will be a backdrop set up by the side of our booth so you can take pictures with them. I will be updating the backdrop and the things we are selling here soon.

Be back to check up on us! =3

Last edited by nightcat82 on Thu May 10, 2012 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding information)

PinkyDolphen

PinkyDolphen
Really??? only RM10?

Might be interested.... Lemme know the dates and time so that i can arrange for it^^

nightcat82

nightcat82
^_^ we will update the information as soon as possible when everything is settle.

By the way, if any of you got any question. please feel free to ask =D

4Event for dolls + Doujin + Marketplace Empty Re: Event for dolls + Doujin + Marketplace Tue May 15, 2012 12:51 pm

silvennia

silvennia
Admin
any tentative updates on the date? A proximity maybe, of when you think you guys will be having this Smile

I might be interested in selling desserts on that day but it really depends whether or not the dates clash with other schedules I am currently keeping ^^;

http://darkmysticgoddess.blogspot.com

nightcat82

nightcat82
HELLO ALL!! GOOD NEWS!!

OUR EVENT WILL BE HELD ON 16th of SEPTEMBER 2012!!!

Please do contact me for a booth!!!

As we mention before, you can sell almost anything you desire~ no hentai plz. XD lol

We need people to sell food too~ if you wanna sell food please do sooooo~~~ =D We love food!!! =3

6Event for dolls + Doujin + Marketplace Empty Re: Event for dolls + Doujin + Marketplace Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:36 am

virtualgigag

I joint for the booth booking, will be selling jars with designs......by Raizen, and FOODs - mini cheese tarts / mini fruit tarts (homemade).....etc

Count ME in!!

PinkyDolphen

PinkyDolphen
Eiiiiii....... now ni I notice there's a fixed date for this, and it's clashing with my holiday=.=

WHY OH WHY

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum